1. Does your organisation have a wireless network, or do employees or customers access your internal systems from remote locations?
2. Does anyone in your organisation take company-owned mobile?
3. Does your organisation use Cloud-based software or storage?
4. Does your organisation have a 'bring your own device' (BYOD) policy that allows employees to use personal devices for business use or personal use on your company network?
5. Are any employees allowed access to administrative privileges on your network or computers?
6. Does your organisation have critical operational systems connected to a public network?
7. Does anyone in your organisation use computers to access bank accounts or initiate money transfers?
8. Does your organisation store sensitive information (eg. financial reports, trade secrets, intellectual property and product designs) that could potentially compromise your organisation if stolen?
9. Does your organisation digitally store sensitive employees' or customers' sensitive information?
10. Is your organisation part of supply chain, or do you have supply chain partners?
11. Does your organisation conduct business in foreign countries, either physically or online?
12. Has your organisation ever failed to enforce policies around the acceptable use of computers, email, the Internet, etc?
13. Can the general public access your organisation's building without the use of an ID card?
14. Is network security training for employees optional at your organisation?
15. Can employees use their computers or company-issued devices indefinitely without updating passwords?
16. Has your IT department ever failed to install antivirus software or perform regular vulnerability checks?
17. Can employees dispose of sensitive information in unsecured bins?
18. Would your organisation lose critical information in the event of a system failure or other network disaster?
19. Can employees easily see what co-workers are doing on their computers?
20. Has your organisation neglected to review its data security or cyber security policies and procedures within the last year?
Last Complete Year Turnover? 0 - £500,000 £500,001 - £1,000,000 £1,000,001 - £2,000,000 £2,000,001 - £5,000,000 £5,000,001 - £10,000,000 £10,000,001 +
Would you like to attend our cyber security seminar (our next is scheduled at Clapham High Street Library on Monday 3rd April 2017 between 11:30 - 14:30)? Yes No
Would you like us to contact you to discuss your cyber options? Yes No
Contact Name (optional)
Contact Number (optional)
Email (optional) Submit your details for review